Libre Pathology:Recent changes - March 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Some recent changes on Libre Pathology include:
- A re-write of parathyroid hyperplasia.
- Changes related to the new WHO genitourinary pathology book:
- Spermatocytic seminoma renamed to spermatocytic tumour.
- Intratubular germ cell neoplasia renamed to germ cell neoplasia in situ.
- Multilocular cystic renal cell carcinoma renamed to multilocular cystic renal neoplasm of low malignant potential.
- Creation of an article for HLRCC syndrome-associated RCC.
- Expansion of desquamative interstitial pneumonia.
- Split out of lymphocytic gastritis.
- Microscopic images of a tubal pregnancy.
- A start to biphenotypic sinonasal sarcoma.
- The beginnings of noninvasive follicular thyroid neoplasm with papillary-like nuclear features (NIFTP).