Libre Pathology news
From Libre Pathology
Libre Pathology news collects news related to Libre Pathology.
- ESP/IAP Congress 2016.
- Libre Pathology at two years.
- Libre Pathology and USCAP 2016.
- Libre Pathology Survey.
- Shorter URLs - February 22, 2016.
- Introducing quizzes - December 30, 2016.
- Offline version of Libre Pathology - September 15, 2015.
- Libre Pathology at one year - July 12, 2015.
- Image annotations added to Libre Pathology - April 20, 2015.
- Libre Pathology & USCAP 2015 - March 23, 2015.
- Libre Pathology in 2014 and looking forward - January 28, 2015.
- Performance Improvements - October 13, 2014.
- Robot joins Libre Pathology - September 1, 2014.
- Images on Libre Pathology - August 27, 2014.
- Libre Pathology on Twitter - August 9, 2014.
- Presentation at Canadian Association of Pathologists Annual Meeting (Developing a wiki-based case simulator for anatomical pathology) - Toronto, Ontario, July 14,2014.
- Libre Pathology officially launches - July 12, 2014.
- Presentation at the Special Interest Group for Informatics at the Canadian Association of Pathologists Annual Meeting - Toronto, Ontario - July 12, 2014.
- Presentation at the Provincial Laboratory Medicine Rounds (Onlinepathology.org: Building an open online collaborative pathology knowledge base) - Newfoundland and Labrador - April 15, 2014.