Libre Pathology:Libre Pathology and USCAP 2015
Libre Pathology has a few suggestions for the 2015 United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) Annual Meeting in Boston, Massachusetts, that will run March 21-27.
Poster dealing with Libre Pathology
- Title: Rapid Access and Dissemination of Pathology Knowledge Using an Open Access Wiki.
- When: Monday Afternoon (March 23) at 13:00 (1:00PM).
- Poster Session: II.
- Poster Number: 46.
The abstract can be found here: http://www.abstracts2view.com/uscap15/view.php?nu=USCAP15L_502.
Practice Changers talk on wikis
- Title: Wikis: A Gateway to Quick Pathology Information and Online Collaboration.
- When: Monday, March 23, 15:15-15:35 (3:15PM-3:35PM).
- Where: Exhibit Hall - Booth 120/Pod 2.
In the official program: http://www.uscap.org/meeting/session/83657.
Other things of interest
Another wiki poster
- Histologic: A Comprehensive Web 2.0 Histology Education Wiki - a poster (completely unrelated to Libre Pathology) that looks interesting.
- When: Monday, March 23, 2015 9:30 AM. What: Poster Session I # 224.
Another place to find the founder
- IHC Screening of Unclassified RCC Detects Tumors Associated With HLRCC - the founder of Libre Pathology was involved in this. He will be hanging out at the poster.
- When: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 9:30 AM. What: Poster Session V #105.