This page collects articles todo.
If there is something missing from this wiki and you don't have time to add it yourself you can add it to the list below.
- Develop full set of evidence-based grossing protocols, e.g. total nephrectomy for tumour grossing.
- Revise and split (PDF-based) editing guide.
- Re-work/create immunostain articles.
- Expand gross pathology images & build gross pathology quizzes.
- Write descriptive article about the website for a pathology journal - PMID 22315102, PMID 25736385.
- User survey.
- Further develop offline version & outreach to areas with less than optimal internet (third world). Proof of concept done.
- Build the online study group.
- Expand the pathology article with regard to training/understanding the career.
- Collect all the sign-out examples on one page.
Mesonephric remnants of the prostate gland. Round cell sarcoma - t(4;19) - CIC-DUX4; PMID 22072439.
- Sign out - diagnosis, adequacy, limitations.
- STIC & STIL - CC images.
- STIL (serous tubal intraepithelial lesion) = tubal lesion in transition. (???)
- Eyeliner sign  - seen in Bowen's disease and Paget's disease... absent in Melanoma.
- Secretory cell outgrowth in the uterine tube (SCOUT).
- Benign serrated colorectal fibroblastic polyps/intramucosal perineuriomas. PMID 20962618.
Add a short section/table on unusual cervical adenocarcinomas -- the WHO cervical adenocarcinoma variants -- to differentiate these from the usual-types (e.g., HPV status = all negative, CEA stain, p16 etc.).
The following papers and all of them discuss different angles of this topic nicely.
- Necrotic pulmonary nodules in Crohn's disease.
Secondary angiosarcoma has MYC re-arrangements. (???)
- Several different grading systems.
- CD200 use in small B-cell neoplasms.
- Replace with FMC7/CD43/CD23?
- Create table in stains article to summarize the information on the page.
- Split-out the stains into separate pages.
Create an infobox for stains (like Template:Infobox diagnosis) that summarizes the information.
- Find/make images.
Create an infobox for immunostains -- (see Template:Infobox diagnosis).
- Create articles for the common immunostains.
- Find/make more IHC images.
- Adding "discussed with ______".
- Adding "pictures taken".
The basics ones:
A few other ones:
Libre Pathology:Do not bite the newcomers - based on Wikipedia:WP:BITE.
- Libre Pathology:Civility - based on Wikipedia:WP:CIVIL.
- Libre Pathology:Images - needs some thinking. There is a write-up on images here: Libre_Pathology:Images_on_Libre_Pathology.