From Libre Pathology
Adenosis is an abnormal glandular proliferation that is non-neoplastic that, dependent on the anatomical site, may be associated with an increased risk of malignancy.
- Sclerosing adenosis of the breast.
- Microglandular adenosis of the cervix.
- Blunt duct adenosis - also known as columnar cell change.
- Adenosis of the prostate gland.
- Vaginal and vulvar adenosis.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.