Welcome to Libre Pathology!
Here are a few useful pages on editing:
- Help:How to edit - describes the wiki mark-up.
- LP:Format - describes the format of the site.
- LP:References - shows how references are done.
- LP:Sandbox - a place to try edits.
- LP:Be bold - just try it out!
- LP:Verifiability - what to use for references.
- LP:No original research - Libre Pathology is not a primary source.
- LP:Neutral point of view - articles dealing with controversial areas should not take sides.
By the way, you can sign your name on Talk pages and Discussion pages using three tildes, like this: ~~~. Four tildes (~~~~) produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, ask me on my talk page. Michael (talk) 21:32, 10 July 2015 (EDT)