This is a little quiz to test your knowledge of L4E rule 4!
1. Ten block benign hysterectomy. L4Es?
2. Twenty-one block benign total thyroidectomy. L4Es?
3. Large tubular adenoma negative for high grade dysplasia in 4 blocks. L4Es?
4. Neck dissection following papillary thyroid carcinoma in 18 blocks. L4Es?
5. Thymoma in 7 blocks. L4Es?
6. Adrenalectomy of adenoma in 8 block. L4Es?
7. Sigmoidectomy of diverticular disease in 12 blocks. L4Es?
8. Sleeve gastrectomy without pathology in 2 blocks. L4Es?
9. Splenectomy for mononucleosis in 5 block. L4Es?
10. Small bowel resection during gastric bypass in 1 block. L4Es?