This is a little quiz to test your knowledge of Level 4 equivalent of 2018!
1. Skin biopsy with diagnosis of melanoma in situ (superficial spreading). L4Es?
2. Skin biopsy with diagnosis of invasive melanoma in one block. L4Es?
3. Breast lumpectomy in 12 blocks with diagnosis of radial scar. L4Es?
4. Breast lumpectomy in 12 blocks with diagnosis of invasive ductal carcinoma. L4Es?
5. A. Brain biopsy submitted as frozen (one block) & B. more tissue from same lesion for permanent sections (2 blocks). Diagnosis: glioblastoma multiforme. L4Es?
6. Hemicolectomy for cecal carcinoma in 24 blocks. L4Es?
7. Cystoprostatectomy in 60 blocks with urothelial carcinoma, one synoptic report: L4Es?
8. Cystoprostatectomy in 60 blocks with urothelial and prostate carcinomas, needs 2 synoptic reports. L4Es?
9. Partial nephrectomy for RCC, in total in 8 blocks. L4Es?
10. Full nephrectomy for RCC 20 blocks. L4Es?