Talk:Low-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion
From Libre Pathology
The London (cytology) criteria - 2 of 3:
- Perinuclear clearing.
- Membrane irregularities (5 cells in one field - FD ~ 1.1 mm).
- Nuclear enlargement > 2x lymphocyte.
Augmented (London) criterium includes:
- Neoplastic transisition (sharp transisition from normal to abnormal - gradient over 2-3 cell distance).
Required if #3 not obvious:
- Binucleation (>2 cells).
- Nucleoli ( >5 in one field - FD ~ 1.1 mm).
- Cytoplasm to nucleus ratio =< 2:1; HSIL or invasive SCC.