Jump to navigation Jump to search
Squamous dysplasia refers to a pre-malignant lesion of a squamous epithelium.
It may refer to:
- Head and neck squamous dysplasia.
- Eosphageal squamous dysplasia.
- Cervical squamous dysplasia (cervical intraepithelial neoplasia).
- Vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia (vulvar squamous dysplasia).
- Penile intraepithelial neoplasia (penile squamous dysplasia).
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.