This is a little quiz to test your knowledge of L4E rule 1-3!
1. Four breast cores. L4Es?
2. One punch biopsy (4 mm) with BCC. L4Es?
3. Two colonic tubular adenomas (0.3 and 0.2 cm). Both negative for high grade dysplasia. L4Es?
4. Twelve prostate cores. L4Es?
5. Twenty-four colonic biopsy fragments - IBD dysplasia screening. L4Es?
6. TURP without cancer in 5 blocks. L4Es?
7. Five breast cores. L4Es?
8. Rectal villous adenoma with high grade dysplasia. L4Es?
9. TURP without cancer in 10 blocks. L4Es?
10. One colonic hyperplastic polyp and 6 colonic biopsy frags. L4Es?