From Libre Pathology
The following is a collection of pathology links.
- Blue histology (uwa.edu.au) - a very good site for histology.
- Pathology Education Instructional Resource - Histologic (path.uab.edu) - an introduction to histology with good figures.
General - pathology
- Pathology Outlines - a good general resource if you have a good handle on the basics - though may be frustrating to navigate.
- The Daily Sign-Out (pathlabmed.typepad.com).
- Pathology Student (pathologystudent.com) - advertisement free pathology information.
- The Pathology Guy (pathguy.com).
- Pathology Notes (pathologynotes.com).
- Atlas of Granulomatous Diseases by Yale Rosen (granuloma.homstead.com).
- Calicut Medical College - Department of Pathology (wikimedia.org).
- Medical School Pathology (medicalschoolpathology.com) - a full pathology course by Dr. John Minarcik.
- Pathology 911 (pathology911.com) - has some nice pathology cases.
Molecular pathology of tumours
- Quizzes with images (med.utah.edu) - nice small set of images.
- Online case studies (path.upmc.edu) - a large set of really nice cases with, unfortunately, mostly crappy low resolution images.
- Flash cards (pathologypics.com) - a quiz.
- Cases at Johns Hopkins (jhu.edu) - recommended.
- A series of surgical pathology cases (histopathology-india.net) - this site unfortunately has low resolution images.
- More Indian quizes (apconquiz.com).
- The virtual autopsy (le.ac.uk) - a set of cases with descriptions of the findings where one is challenged to find the cause of death.
- Internet Pathology Laboratory of Medical Education (med.utah.edu).
- Stains manual - nice description of stains.
Micrograph - collections
- Micrographs from Switzerland (pathorama.ch).
- PubCan (pubcan.org) - a site with information about tumours sponsored by the World Health Organization - unfortunately difficult to navigate.
- eAltas (pathpedia.com).
- eAtlas of Pathology (radiology.uchc.edu).
- European Network of Uropathology - Canadian page (uropat.org).
- Pathology of Infectious Diseases (fujita-hu.ac.jp).
- PEIR - a collection of images from the University of Alabama (peir.path.uab.edu).
- Virtual Pathology at Leeds (leeds.ac.uk).
- Ed Uthmans's "Specimens" (flickr.com).
- Jian-Hua Qiao photo collection (flickr.com).
- Ramnai's photostream (flickr.com) - presumably Dharam Ramnani (uro.com).
- Lunar caustic (flickr.com) - high quality images.
Virtual slide boxes
- U of I (uiowa.edu).
- Papanicolaou society (papsociety.org).
- A large virtual slide collection (pathxchange.org).
- Rosai Collection (rosaicollection.org).
- Deutschen Gesellschaft für Pathologie.
- Canadian Association of Pathologists (CAP).
- mypathologist.ca - a slick web site that explains pathology in simple terms.
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP).
- College of American Pathologists (CAP).
- Canadian Association of Neuropathologists (canp.ca).
Pathology mailing lists
- Patho-l (ualberta.ca) - an international mailing list in existence since 1994.
- Sharing in Health (sharinginhealth.ca).
- Cancer view Canada (cancerview.ca) - a collection of information about cancer care in Canada.