Jump to navigation Jump to search
If you have questions: email@example.com
The article deals with contributing to Libre Pathology.
We value help and that can come in many forms!
Ways to help
Broadly speaking, help can be:
- Pointing-out issues.
- Contributing pictures.
- Promoting the project.
- Editing the wiki.
- Technical customization.
- Business/organizational planning.
Making us aware of:
- Typos and grammatical errors.
- Things that are out-of-date.
- Errors in the content.
If you send us a note:
- Please specify where the issue is.
- If it is a content error please provide us with a suitable reference.
- Pictures are the main currency of pathology.
- We upload our images to the WikiCommons so that they can be used widely.
- You can sign-up there here (commons.wikimedia.org).
Editing the wiki
- This has a learning curve. We will help you if you are interested in learning... and believe that if you've made it through any university program you can learn it.
- A separate article Libre Pathology:Editing goes into more detail.
- Raising awareness about the project through social media, e.g. Twitter, Facebook.
- Research projects.
- If you have an interest or skills in the technical arena.
- If you have a particular skill... accounting, fundraising, legal.