From Libre Pathology
Growth charts are essential in pediatric pathology, as normal is age dependent.
WHO and CDC growth charts
- They are discussed here: http://www.cdc.gov/growthcharts/who_charts.htm.
- They are found here: http://www.cdc.gov/growthcharts/clinical_charts.htm.
- Children (0-12 years) - mean weight: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2062747/?page=1.
- Children (0-12 years) - with percentile cut-points: Shankle WR, Landing BH, Gregg J (1983). "Normal organ weights of infants and children: graphs of values by age, with confidence intervals". Pediatr Pathol 1 (4): 399–408. PMID 6687289. http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.3109/15513818309025871?journalCode=pdp.
- A comprehensive assortment is in Stocker and Dehner, as discussed in this review: http://adc.bmj.com/content/68/2/250.4.full.pdf.