Fibrocystic breast changes, also fibrocystic changes (abbreviated FCC), are common changes in the breast and considered a normal finding.
- Really common - considered a normal finding.
- Dilated glands - key change.
- Glands normal: two cell layers present.
- Often seen together with apocrine metaplasia.
FCC - intermed. mag. (WC/Nephron)
FCC - high mag. (WC/Nephron)
FCC - left of image - and a phyllodes tumour - very low mag. (WC/Nephron)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 De Groot, LJ.; Beck-Peccoz, P.; Chrousos, G.; Dungan, K.; Grossman, A.; Hershman, JM.; Koch, C.; McLachlan, R. et al. Benign Breast Disease in Women. PMID 25905225.