United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology
United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, abbreviated USCAP, is the largest North American pathology organization. Yearly in March, they hold a large conference in a North American city.
The abstracts, for the 2015 meeting, were limited to 2,764 characters (including the authors and affiliations).
The conversion rate from USCAP abstract to journal paper is 36% overall. A further analysis shows that there is a dependency on the presentation type (42-50% for platforms, 32-36% for posters) and subspeciality (range 10-62%).
- General registration only.
- General registration with companion meetings.
- Companion meetings only.
- These are usually held on the weekend and worth seeing if one is there.
- The standard size was 68 x 42 inches in 2014.
- Posters made in PowerPoint should be half size (34 x 21 inches) and scaled up at printing.
- Rosai Collection.
- Libre Pathology and USCAP 2015.
- Libre Pathology and USCAP 2016.
- Libre Pathology and USCAP 2017.
- World Health Organization.
- Song, J.; Li, M.; Hwang, DH.; Ricciotti, RW.; Chang, A. (May 2010). "The outcome of abstracts presented at the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology annual meetings.". Mod Pathol 23 (5): 682–5. doi:10.1038/modpathol.2010.39. PMID 20173734.
- URL: https://www.call4posters.com/uscap/UserSLandingTemplates.aspx. Accessed on: November 5, 2014.