(Redirected from CPT)Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are various systems to quantify workload.
Level 4 equivalent
- Abbreviated L4E.
- System endorsed by the Canadian Association of Pathologists.
Current procedural terminology
- Abbreviated CPT.
- A nomenclature system by the American Medical Association that covers all medical services - not only pathology.
Automatable activity-based approach to complexity unit scoring
- Abbreviated AABACUS.
- A workload model developed by the University Health Network in Toronto.
- Abbreviated W2Q.
- A workload model proposed by the Ontario Association of Pathologists.
- Maung, RT. (2010). "Canadian Association of Pathologists Guidelines for Measurement of Pathologist Workload.". Canadian Journal of Pathology 2 (1): 8-19. http://andrewjohnpublishing.com/images/cjp%202-1.pdf.
- URL: http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/physician-resources/solutions-managing-your-practice/coding-billing-insurance/cpt.page. Accessed on: 12 June 2014.
- Cheung, CC.; Torlakovic, EE.; Chow, H.; Snover, DC.; Asa, SL. (Mar 2015). "Modeling complexity in pathologist workload measurement: the Automatable Activity-Based Approach to Complexity Unit Scoring (AABACUS).". Mod Pathol 28 (3): 324-39. doi:10.1038/modpathol.2014.123. PMID 25216230.
- URL: https://ontariopathologists.org/ontario-pathologists/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Path2QualityMem5YreportNEW-19.pdf. Accessed on: May 4, 2017.