This is a little quiz to test your knowledge of L4E rule 4!
1. Ten blocks for a benign colon. L4Es?
2. Twenty-four block colorectal cancer with MSI testing with IHC. L4Es?
3. Large tubular adenoma negative for high grade dysplasia in 6 blocks. L4Es?
4. Liver resection for colorectal cancer in 8 blocks. L4Es?
5. Hyperplastic polyp (1 block). L4Es?
6. Stomach biopsy with 5 fragments and duodenal biopsy with 2 fragments. L4Es?
7. Sigmoidectomy of diverticular disease in 12 blocks. L4Es?
8. Sleeve gastrectomy without pathology in 2 blocks. L4Es?
9. Terminal ileum (2 frags), Right Colon (4 frags), Left Colon (3 frags), Rectum - benign polyp 1 block. L4Es?
10. Small bowel resection during gastric bypass in 1 block. L4Es?