Citation template generator
This is a citation template generator. Using it, you can quickly fill in the citation templates in Libre Pathology or the various language editions of Wikipedia. Please fill in the data (PMID, WWW, ISBN) in the fields below, and the script will try to complete the templates. Remember, it does not matter which fields you put the input data into. The script will automatically match the correct template to the input given.
Below the list of used sources is available.
- Obstructive sleep apnea, obesity, and the risk of incident atrial fibrillation. (PMID 17276180)
- Alcohol consumption and risk of atrial fibrillation: a meta-analysis. (PMID 21251583)
- A multicenter risk index for atrial fibrillation after cardiac surgery. (PMID 15082699)
- 2011 ACCF/AHA Guideline for Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery. A report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. Developed in collaboration with the American Association for Thoracic Surgery, Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists, and Society of Thoracic Surgeons. (PMID 22070836)
- Cigarette smoking and risk of atrial fibrillation: the Rotterdam Study. (PMID 19033014)
- Long-lasting sport practice and lone atrial fibrillation. (PMID 11863350)